This crossword was created by Jamie Seo with EclipseCrossword - www.eclipsecrossword.com
- If an object is moving with a velocity of 5 m/s south, what is the direction of the object's momentum?
- A force of 10. N acts on an object for 0.010 s. What force, acting on the object for 0.050 s, would produce the same impulse ?
- A _____ kg mass moving at a speed of 3.0 m/s is stopped by a constant force of 15 N and the times of the force act on the mass to stop it is 4.0 s.
- A 2 kg object traveling 3 m/s east has a perfectly elastic collision with a 12 kg object traveling 4 m/s west. What is the total momentum after the collision? -_____ kg m/s.
- A net force of ____ N acting north on an object for 4.0 s will produce an impulse of 48 kg*m/s north
- A constant breaking force of 5 N is applied for 5 seconds is used to stop a 10 kg cart traveling at 2.5 m/s. The magnitude of the impulse applied to stop the cart is _________.
- 2 cars are at rest with a coiled spring between them. One car is 100 kg and the other car is ____ kg. When the coiled spring between the carts is released the cars are pushed apart. If the ____kg cart attains a speed of 4 m/s, the 100 kg attains 3 m/s. What is the other car's mass?
- A constant unbalanced force of friction acts on a ____ kg mass moving at 10.0 m/s. If the mass is brought to rest in 1.50 s, and the magnitude of the force of friction is 100. N.
- An object traveling at 4.0 m/s has a momentum of 16 kg*m/s. What is the mass of the object ?
- Two carts resting on a frictionless surface are forced apart by a spring. If the second cart has a mass of 3 kg, it will move the right with a speed of 2 m/s. One cart has a mass of 2 kg and moves to the left at ____m/s.
- A ____ kg mass changes speed from 2.0 m/s to 5.0 m/s. The change in the object's momentum is 3.0 kg*m/s.
- A 5.0 kg cart moving at a velocity of 4.0 m/s is brought to a stop in 2.0 s. The magnitude of the average force used to stop the cart is
- An 80. kg skater and a 60. kg skater stand at rest in the center of a skating rink. The two skaters push each other apart. The 60. kg skater moves east at 10 m/s. What is the direction of the 80. kg skater ?(neglect frictional effects) 7.5 m/s____