From the Authors - "Here you go: metronomes (or "pendula") when on table, oscillate with random phases, since that is how they started and they are "uncoupled" (no energy/information flows from one to other so they do not "know" each other.) When they are all together on the cans, notice that the cans themselves oscillate little, providing coupling/information crossover. which forces "synchronization" in periodic systems (discovered by Huygens in 17th century)."
1. Photoelectric Effect - Proved to us that light sometimes can act like a
2. What's the Photoelectric Effect?
- When you shine light on certain metals they give off photoelectrons
3. Changing the light in this experiment produced unexpected results
When you brighten light….
Increase frequency of light used…
Increase the energy of photoelectrons
4. Threshold Frequency-'DOORWAY '
Below Threshold f
©Tony Mangiacapre., - All Rights Reserved